July 10, 2013

Thursday Love

Well was planned to have a nice nap before 2pm class replacement later.
But the workers seem like jealous on me or what, they are doing the drilling for toilet repairing TT
But just received a msg about class cancel. What? 
Ok nehmind~ I just lying on bed with the multifunction phone and online. Yeap blogging with my phone phone too (≧∇≦)
Mouth never get alone with this! 
Ya im just lazy like that... 

Bf's bro just called to ask about the shoes I bought. He is now at KL with family after sending kakak to airport. 
Ok the point is here, he likes the shoes I bought. HAHAHA! Although he likes to perli me everytime I ask him "is this shirt/bag/shoes looks nice on me?" And his answer will forever be "NO". 
Dont get me wrong he aint hate me , just likes to perli me as hard as he can like compare me with other "leng lui". Ok I admit I lose la! 
But what warm me the most is he will sharing his secret with me. Ya sounds so sissy but who doont have secret especially youngster like him? And after that he will warn me not to share with his brother who is my bf. Haha yes I do keep for him. So sometimes bf actually get jealous when we both whispering on something that he dont get a clue hahaha! Cute boy of mine ❤


Right now, I miss my sisters LOL 


X

No comments: