October 29, 2010

__SPM here I coming__









Haluuuu
Im here for a short post.
A sudden feeling attack on me to sign in my bloggie
weeeee~~

Okay,no picha here~~



weiiii
You may continue your kiddo actions kid.
I not mind.
But, I have to remind you kid.
SPM is more important instead of me.
I feel glad when you spend your time wisely on me.
Touching T.T

Want to hit me down?
Of course you can, but not with this dirty way kid.
Yuckkk


As I promised.
Update everything after my SPM .

Holy shit 24days more

I will fight for it babe

Appreciates much on how teachers putting their hopes on us


[Don't Judge People by his/her Cover]
Don't judge me when You do not understand me. Thanks

Those whom understand me will stand by me and support what ever I was doing.


Credits to Elsa and the friends..
Ben who always play best in his role. xD
Jokes, lame, happy, laugh 
fullfilled the moment we hang out
I enjoyed muchiiee :D

dii , sorry for ignored you.
gor, long time no chat with you.


My english - sucks~!
I trying all my best to improve it.



Here I stop.
Next post will be update after SPM.
Ciaozz =)










No comments: