August 31, 2010

__Less Online__


I try to have a simple update here ;)
Since trial is around the corner ,I have no time to online after this =(
It's not a bad news for me coz online is not a part of my life *wink
Lmao
Let me be,I'm talking nonsence.


Ohh,I deleted 400over friends in my FB
But there is still 640over friend request 

In fact,I'm not trying to show off =,= 
Maybe they were fooled by my profile picture -.-
I ignored them except for those who I really know them.

some people suggest to have a fans page?
Iwas like "omg,it is really need to have a fans page for myself?''
my answer absolutely will be "N.O."
I think fans page is specially for those who really famous one like singers ? o.O

How about second account?
No,I not have so much time to manage it

I found that fb become a new drugs nowadays huh


I spent my last weekend wisely xD
Hubby wanted to have a movie early in the morning since it been ages we didn't step into the cinema
He fetched me on 11a.m and we rushed to DP after fetching Pei Ying
what we rushed for?For the movie tickets laa woii -.-

[Step Up 3]

It was an awesome movie of the year for me
 Thumbs up~ ♥


Luckily we not pick  the ''Vampire Sucks''
Lotsa bad comments about it
it seems like really suck x.x


Due to my ''nagging''  for not going for zoo xD
hubby tak boleh tahan and brought me there after the movie .Huhu

Not much picture on that day,and some of them in Ying's camera





this is black panther,not black dog xD



hubby want pink panther =.=





I want to go there since early of the year.
Purposely for an animal whose name Seladang 
sounds stupid but it's true -,-
big buffalo ?
It's really big,I mean HUGE





The day ended up with hapiness =)


=====================================


Today,Merdeka day,but non of  my business since racist case pop out
so,had date with Kiat & Prawn
I want to knock down my Biology = =V

We started our study at the bakery beside KFC
but then came a gang of women,old women
so-called sam gu lok po

they having their gathering I think
once they step into the bakery,the atmosphere change -,-
and the best thing,they sat behind of us


So,for not destroy their gathering,
we changed to Mc'd
how kind we were ^^|||

Btw,still lotsa chapter to be cover up
I believe I can do it babe xDD


Have to stop here.
Bye.



P.E.A.C.E

No comments: