November 03, 2012

Exam Week Is Just Another Lifeless Week

I wish to update my bloggie since I sooo dying at here =\ Yea who knows the bloody lappy screen cracked wtfbbq! Ive no idea on how it been cracked but one thing for sure, I never drop it on floor! Hell yeah money money money again $&!?&;@/("$;@

Is curently blogging by using phone!Well spirit of blogger 😚 *boooo*
On my lappy but the cracked part seeem turns worse with the colour changing, and me is kia si scared it will explode maybe due to overheat and the atom on cracked part gt vibrate and lead to explotion ! #myscientifictheory So I better shut it down before any unpleasant tragedy happen *touchwood*

Basically on my next three papers, I study according to spotted question. Damnyoudonttellmeitsnotaccurate
Who cares pointer? Everything goes to ZERO after degree course.
Ok but I do worry about my Sejarah Tamadun paper that I sat on Wed. I admit that I really lacked of exam luck that day. Yes I studied, but the topics came out were the other subtopic in the topic I focused on which I never put more attention on. Focused on right topic but not the specific subtopic.... Hey, FML!

Nevermind, I know November is doing nice to me ^.^ #thesecret lolol
So many plans in my mind... errrr..food plan to be exact *blush* that is why Im so eager to go back Melaka, I mean like NOW! The life at here is not right to call a life! You know what? In order to have enough food for entire day I separate the rice I da bao-ed into two portions, one for breakfast another one for lunch. Sounds ke lian hor :'( I keep telling myself, monolog to myself "wah can jian fei again liao" . Life, keep positive!

I think I should discover how wordpress works, then I can update my no-visitor-coz-no-update bloggie as often as possible. But blog post with only words is so bored! Even me also dont like to view wordly blog post . But nevermind la, got update is bette than none ma. Positive again ^.^

Thats all for tonight. XOXO

No comments: